Order Online


ORDERING BESPOKE ITEMS ONLINE WITH US


Restart and Officine Gullo products are all handcrafted to order. Due to this, most products will have a production time of 30 to 60 days.


Since these products are made to order. You will not have a full refund in case of a change of mind.


If you are in doubt do not hesitate to ask before ordering.


Payment terms for bespoke items are 30% when ordering and remaining 70% when the item(s) are ready for shipping, unless otherwise agreed.



QUESTIONS

Give Us a call

+46 413 544 151


We speak Swedish, Danish and English

DELIVERY

DHL, Schenker or Dachser

PRICES

All prices are in Euro, including local VAT.

CONTACT DETAILS

Mygind Design Scandinavia AB

Stockamöllan Herrgård,

SE-241 96 Stockamöllan

info@mygind.se


Tel: +46 (0) 413 544 151

ABOUT

mygind.kitchen is a brand name by Mygind Design Scandinavia AB

Org. No 556708-2192 Mygind Design Scandinavia AB was founded in Stockamöllan - Skåne, Southern Sweden in 2006

We accept credit card payments

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved. Mygind Design Scandinavia AB